Become a Member Today
There are four ways to become a member of Kinecta Federal Credit Union, and none of them involve being part of a union or paying anything out-of-pocket.
- You have an immediate family or household member who is a Kinecta member
- You have ever worked at one of our Select Employer Group organizations
- You live, work, or attend school in select ZIP codes
None of these apply to you? Not a problem!
Join the Innovision Society* during the Apply Online process. Kinecta will cover your one-time $10 membership fee.
Let's Get Started
Here’s everything you need to begin your online application:
- Proof that you’re 18 years of age or older with a valid Social Security Number
- A valid U.S. Government ID – a Driver’s License, State ID, Military ID or U.S. Passport
- Your contact, residence and occupation information
- $5 minimum deposit
- If you prefer to apply in-person, here's a handy checklist to view before you arrive